Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yesterday was my birthday!



I am writing today because our internet has been down for two days so I coulds not post on the big day itself. I turned 53! To celebrate, I made bananas foster ala "Harry's" and ate it for lunch and dinner!! I am looking forward to the birthday when i am no longer in competition for all the hot guys! The pressure is terrible! Maybe a t 60 I will be able to relax. Seriously though, my family makes getting older a joy! it is so much fun to see where God takes each one of them . For example , i am posting a picture of Michael as he goes to his senior prom! he went with a group . the next day,when i asked him how it went he said "I enjoyed myself" End of commentary!

Mike left for Mississippi this am and I will go to jacksonville on Sat. for Tim's birthday.
P.S.to David: I like close games

3 comments:

David Osborne said...

Mom, while you're stuck at home, you should try the Tabloid Fantasy League: http://tabloidfantasyleague.com/index.lasso?page=t3a&pn=home
I've always wondered what it was, and it looks like its right up your alley. You pick celebrities and get points when they are on the cover of magazines, among other things...

David Osborne said...

Just type http://tabloidfantasyleague.com. The post wouldn't hold the full address...

Mike said...

Hey Suzy! Great job on the blog. On Michael's pictures, am I supposed to rotate my laptop 90 degrees to see them correctly?! That's a great technique!